The Wilson Three

So here is my little family..come visit us, see how my Jessica and Jacob are growing up right before my eyes...Love Shawna

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A new way to stay connected..


Ok...so this blog thing seems like a good way to keep family and friends updated on the comings and goings of our little family since life often keeps us too busy to get in touch as often as we would like. So here goes... Well it is summer right now and the kids and have really been enjoying it. I asked jessica what the best thing about summer is and she said "other than swimming..not having to get up in the morning!" Jake says.." that I get to swim..diving into the pool off a diving board"..and well my favorite thing THIS summer is finishing my pre-reqs for the nursing program...Yahoo!! Jake just finished his first year of T-ball, and did great. And Jessica is just enjoying summer in her ever so nonchalant way. ...so there is a little update..., we love you all and hope everyone is doing great...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home