The Wilson Three

So here is my little family..come visit us, see how my Jessica and Jacob are growing up right before my eyes...Love Shawna

Friday, November 24, 2006

No RN school....at least not YET....

Well...I did not get a CALL, but I did get a letter..and it was THIN..so we all know what that usually means. No I did not get the scholorship, and even though I am really bummed I know that logically I have not been on the waiting list very long, so it is only fair that someone who HAS gets in first. But I really want it. I am so anxious to start my RN training so the kids and I can get through those two years and get out on our own again. There still is a SLIGHT chance that I can still get in for the Jan semester if some of the selected students don't show up the first day..so I will be waiting by my phone. But either way in August they are changing the requirements to be based on merit and grades, not first come first serve, so that will benefit me ! Yahoo!! So it is back to school to work on my BA requirements, and I will continue my waiting.....Ok, love you all, S

1 Comments:

Blogger Shawnalw said...

Hello
How are you, my friend and I at work are playing on the computer and we are looking up our names on the internet. So I came across you. What is so strange not only do we have the same name we are both interested in nursing. I am already and RN and you are trying. I just thought it was cool. God bless and good luck in nursing it is so worth it.

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home