The Wilson Three

So here is my little family..come visit us, see how my Jessica and Jacob are growing up right before my eyes...Love Shawna

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Summer Days......

This so far has been a great summer. I am off of school for a few months, and though strangely enough I MISS school, I have been enjoying the time spent with my kids. I took Jake ans Jess to my friends beach house for a some quality time with just the three of us and we had a great time. They are truely excited to have Mommy done with school in a year, and Jessi talks non stop about our trip to Hawaii we will be taking once I am a nurse! I am very blessed to have such a great life, and am grateful for my kids and for my family! Hope this finds all of you well and blessed in your lives!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home